“Flexibility and adaptability are the hallmarks of success in business—change is not the enemy but the opportunity.” – Melanie Ott
- In a new and challenging role at work?
- Seeking greater career fulfillment and satisfaction or better work-life balance?
- Experiencing conflict with co-workers or senior management?
- Feeling “burnt out” or unengaged in your work and considering a career change?
- Looking to take your career to the next level?
Leap Forward Coaching is a personal change management and executive coaching process designed to give you a competitive edge by accelerating your professional development and career success.
Career transitions and ever-changing demands make it essential to continually hone your skills. Learning how to effectively navigate these challenges and nurture your career is crucial to your success and happiness on- and off-the-job.
Leap Forward Coaching will help you look at your workplace situation and career path with greater clarity and resolve. Working with an experienced coach and a proven process, you will formulate a personal road map with clear objectives aligned with your career and life goals. Your coach is a guide and an independent sounding board to test ideas, practice new skills and keep you on track—ensuring a positive outcome.
Contact Leap Forward Coaching to discuss how this powerful executive coaching process can change your career and life for the better.
Our Executive Coaching Process
Melanie Ott works one-on-one with all of Leap Forward’s executive coaching clients. During the process, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of what is most valuable to you and important to your career success
- Articulate a meaningful purpose as a guide to direct your career
- Create solutions to overcome obstacles standing between you and achieving your full potential, and
- Develop winning strategies to turnaround a lackluster work situation, unblock your full potential and achieve greater fulfillment.
Leap Forward Coaching uses a proven process and her extensive experience to help:
- Clarify – What career success is for you.
- Identify – What you desire in a career, what challenges and opportunities you seek and what contribution you wish to make.
- Envision – How your situation would be if you were operating from “purpose” in every aspect of your career.
- Choose – Make positive decisions to move you toward achieving your life purpose and vision.
- Focus – On those goals that are achievable in the mid-term and what immediate steps are needed.
- Commit – To your plan.
- Act – Make the changes to create the career you really want.