Mantras are a powerful tool in many areas of life – and in few places are they more valuable than when it comes to self-confidence! Here are a few mantras to repeat to yourself when you’re facing a challenge or just having a rough day.
1. I know who I am, and I am enough.
2. With time and effort I can achieve.
3. Each step is taking me where I want to be.
4. My challenges don’t define me.
5. The only approval I need is my own.
6. Do the thing I fear.
7. I accept what I am, and I accept what I am not.
8. What others say is a reflection of them, not me.
9. No one can make me feel unworthy without my permission.
10. It isn’t who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you aren’t.